Maintain heart and skin health.
A Good Source Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids A rich source of essential omega-3 triglycerides, namely (EPA) eicosapentaenoic acid and (DHA) docosahexaenoic acid. Derived from deep sea, cold water fish sourced from the South Pacific Oceans.
• Cardiovascular health.
• Lowered thrombotic tendency and platelet aggregation.
• Cognitive brain development and function.
• Reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
• Rapid and temporary relief of pain of arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism. • May improve skin texture and integrity in dry scaly skin, eczema and psoriasis.
Adult: Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day after food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children 3 to 12 years old: 1 capsule a day after food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Each capsule contains active ingredients, natural fish oil: 1000 mg Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 180 mg Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120 mg Equiv. Total triglycerides 300 mg .
Store in a cool, dry place.
• All goods sold are strictly NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. This is for safety and hygiene of supplements.
• Delivery: 3-5 working days
• Delivery fees: $15
• FREE Delivery for purchase above $200