Our founder, Jacelyn Tay's words
Pooping daily is as important as having our daily bread
The first things I pray for my life is not peace or wealth or anything but I ask God to let me poop daily, sleep well at night, and to be able to eat and digest efficiently. Without them, we don't even talk about energy, success and all!
Here’re a few tips for your digestive health: 1. Drink at least 1.5-2 litres of water a day.
2. Get active, go for a jog or walk around to help move food through the digestive tract.
3. Eat a high-fiber diet; wholegrain, broccoli, peas, seeds, bananas, etc.
4. Fatty foods slow down digestive process, limit the fats you intake.
5. Eat on a regular schedule, try not to skip or take irregular meals.
6. Change you bad habits; smoking, excessive caffeine, and alcohol.
7. Too much stress or anxiety can cause your digestive system to go into overdrive, manage your stress.
Follow Body Inc.'s social media pages for more health tips!