Have you wondered why, despite eating healthy foods and exercising vigorously, you still feel fatigue or suffer from skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, bloating, water retention and weight problems?
Ponder the questions below:
1. Are those healthy food you ate the right food for you?
2. Can exercise remove toxins like heavy metals mercury, aluminum or cadmium if toxins are the root cause of your health problem?
3. By consistently feeding the body with 80% gluten, dairy and sugars which feed viruses, fungi, bad bacteria in your body, would the bit of 20% healthy foods help?
4. Does medicine really cure or that they only help to control the condition while your body waits for you to feed the right healing nutrients?
5. Did you give ample time to allow total detox to happen?
6. A condition in you for a decade or more didn't happen overnight. How long do you think is a fair detox period that your body needs to remove decades of rubbish inside?
How many people do question the food and drinks that they ingest everyday? Most people only knew what taste good and never read labels. Some don't even know what medicine they are taking daily and the potential side effects of these drugs. Awareness is the first step to healing. At least, you owe it to yourself the reason why you get to where you are in the first place.
A client told me about a book written by a medical doctor who recovered from her own illness by going back to living right.
She said something like this, "Do not let this point (where you are sick) be a definite, because you can get better."
The power of our innate intelligence cannot be underestimated. You just have to live right again. At least, try. Don't give up. You never knew how nature can cure you.
Jacelyn Tay 19/08/2020
Follow Body Inc.'s social media pages for more health tips!