Many a times we wonder why, despite eating all the so-called healthy food and vigorously exercising, we still feel fatigue, have skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes etc, bloating, water retention and weight problems.
These are the questions we got to start asking:
1. Are the so-called healthy food right for you?
2. Can exercise remove toxins like heavy metals mercury, aluminium etc if toxins are the root of your problem?
3. By continuing eating gluten, dairy and sugars which feed viruses/fungi/bad organisms in your body, will a bit of healthy eating help at all?
4. Do medicine really cure? Or do they only help to control the condition while your body waits for you to do the right thing to allow healing?
5. Did you give ample time to allow total detox to happen?
6. A condition in you for a decade or more didn't happen overnight. How long do you think your body needs to detox decades of rubbish inside?
So many people do not question about the food and drinks that they ingest everyday. Many only know what taste good but never read labels. Some don't even know what medicine they are taking daily and their potential side effects. Awareness is the first step to healing. At least, you owe it to yourself the reason why you get to where you are in the first place.
Today, a client told me about a book written by a medical doctor who recovered from her illness by going back to living right. She said something like this, "Do not let this point (where you are sick) be a definite, because you can get better." Yes! Who says you cannot recover? The power of our innate intelligence cannot be underestimated. You just have to live right again. At least, try. Don't give up.
Jacelyn Tay 19/08/2020
Follow Body Inc.'s social media pages for more health tips!